Dear Scholars,
By now you should have your persuasive pieces ready to post. Please post as you are assigned. Each post should have at least 2 or 3 comments responding to that thinking. Remember if you want to agree or disagree you must have reasons. Enjoy the dialogue with one another!
Peace,
Mrs. Dutson
Hi, this is a great blog! I can't wait to post new blogs!
ReplyDeleteyes i agree
ReplyDeleteI think this is a good comment and I cant wait to start bloging.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog that we have started!
ReplyDeleteI think everyone should be green beause if we are not green the world can end thats what it says on google. Some people do not recyle so are earth is going to down beacuse people are not recyling, or doing anything to help the earth but some people are recyling like me.
ReplyDeleteSome people say recyling is hard but you do not have to recyle you can pick up trash from anywhere.
You can also turn off the water or turn off the lights in your house or your tv.
Are you ever tired after school? Busy? Or just not in the mood to do homework? That's why I ask "Should kids have homework"? Alot of kids are stressed out,not in the mood, Or even clue less about what they are doing for homework! Homework can be a obstacle in the way for some people. Learning is not the way it used to be back then. Sometimes, I ask my Mom for help with homework and she has no clue what to do. Another example, I'm learning Algebra in Math right now and My sister learned it when she was freshamn in high school!It gets harder and harder every single day!
ReplyDeleteSometimes kids have after school activities,jobs,have to care for siblings at home,or even live far far from school and get home to late. But you can't blame them for that. Or for another example they're able to do homework ,but they don't understand and need help when help is unavailable. I interviewed a couple of people and this is their opinion. Ms.Weller Dutson said" Kids should have homework because we only go to school 20 % of the time". Raquel said " I think kids should have homework because it enetertains and helps them practice what they're learning in school. Practicing what your learning in school helps expand your knowledge and your brain.
I also agree that we should have homework 1. Some kids don't reatin what they learn (Remember) 2.They practice it and get better 3. To study if they don't have a book to study with. Alot of kids don't even do their homework. Everlee said " Kids shouldn't have homework because when they go to school they're tired the next day". Steven said " Kids shouldn't have homework because it is completely boring and a waste of time. What is your opinion??
Sicerely,Michaela